About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Northern Territory
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Friday, January 27, 2023
About this role: Administration Officer (Darwin)
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas industry, Brunel has an exciting 12 month contract opportunity for an Administration Officer – Operations Support located in Darwin. Please note that this is a residential role only and interested candidates MUST reside locally in Darwin, NT. You will support the Onshore Operations workforce performing various administrative and business services duties.
Build and maintain positive and productive relationships with various internal stakeholders:
- Business Services Team
- Onshore Extended Leadership Team
- Team Leads and members of your assigned area where applicable
- Onshore support functions - HSE, HR, Finance, IT and Supply Chain
- NT Corporate Office
- Perth support personnel
General guide to responsibilities:
- Providing progress reports and inputs into team tracking mechanisms
- Filing and document control
- Assign and resolve tickets
- Support the currency of Business Services Quick Reference Guides
- Rolling out updates to Business Services procedures and initiatives
- Prepare and distribute various reports, presentations and communications as directed
- Organise Away Days and Team Building activities
- Support the Vehicle Management System
- Coordinate meeting rooms through calendar management
- Contribute to the Onshore Reward and Recognition system by encouraging and supporting the input of nominations and ensuring prompt issue of rewards
- Support the governance of the Site Access
- Support employee and vendor onboarding stage
- Coordinate Technical and Corporate site visits and events
- Corporate credit card system and reconcile corporate expenses as required
- Updating Excel registers
- Meeting agenda preparation and minute taking
- Obtain signatures and process documents as required while maintaining confidentiality
- SAP utilisation - PRs and looking up data relating to purchasing queries
- Following up on procurement activities through to point of delivery
- Office space coordination and updates
What you need to bring:
- Year 12 - Certificate IV or equivalent in a business discipline
- Previous experience in the Resources sector is desirable
- “Super User” level in MS Office Suite and high level of competence or aptitude in other relevant applications (SAP, Visio, Unifier, Meridian, etc)
- Document Control including document numbering and revision control desirable
- High levels of verbal and written literacy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Foster a ‘service culture’ within the Onshore Operations Business Services Team
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment
- 12 month contract opportunity
- Expand your experience within the Energy sector
- Attractive day rate!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth