About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 88
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Sunday, May 7, 2023
About this role: Administration Assistant (FIFO)
On behalf of our client, a World Leading Energy Company, Brunel are presently recruiting an experienced Administration Assistant for an exciting FIFO opportunity. This is a 12 month contract working the highly sought after 2:2 roster!
- Tablet management for work packs
- Onboarding / Offboarding site based personnel
- CAI creation
- Information Systems (IS) equipment
- Desk allocations
- Booking of flights and accommodation
- Attend to mailboxes for upcoming events
- Distribution list for event
- Meeting set up and coordination
- Room bookings
- Card processing
What you need to bring:
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- INX software experience
- Confident communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Previous FIFO resource industry experience
- Fantastic FIFO opportunity!
- 2 : 2 even roster!
- Opportunity to work with a High Profile Global Energy Group
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth