About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: DORVAL
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
About this role: Accounting Clerk
We are hiring an Accounting Clerk for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Canada. The Account Clerk will analyze, validate all credit and deduction requests from internal and external customers. This is a one year contract position with the possibility of extension.
- Collect and process all debits and credits (BO, expired products, damaged goods, …)
- Analyze, validate all credit and deduction requests from internal and external customers.
- Analyze major accounts, collecting documents and approvals to clear deductions and credits
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of customers (distributors, hospitals/buying groups, pharmacists)
What you need to bring:
- Education: related diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Languages: Experience: Bilingualism, oral and written: English and French
- 1+ years of experience coordinating/ managing accounts receivables
- Computer skills, understanding of multiple software applications (Word/Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must display a high level of professionalism. Discretion, flexibility, sound judgement skills are essential
- Ability to respond diplomatically and professionally to internal/external clients
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Must be willing to report to site 12 days a month.
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Anything Else?About UsBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Kapusta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary