About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Ontario
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, March 3, 2023
About this role: Account Manager
We are hiring an Account Manager for a leading Canadian distributor of laboratory products including instruments, reagents and consumables. They support all levels of academic, government, clinical, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology research with innovative products and services.
- As a member of our Sales Team, you will work in a team environment to manage and exceed growth expectations in a dynamic territory.
- You will be responsible for increasing sales by developing working business relationships with our existing customer base and through continued emphasis on developing new customer opportunities.
- The sales representative will conduct business by meeting customers daily in person (by appointment and door-to-door), via online video call, and through phone and email correspondence.
- This position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales, and will work in close partnership with the other members of the Eastern Canada sales team.
What you need to bring:
- BSc., MSc (preferred) or PhD. in the Life Sciences (molecular biology/biochemistry). An MLT certification is also acceptable.
- Bilingual, fluency in both French and English is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of laboratory practice, protocols, and products. Previous work in a research lab or clinical lab space considered an asset.
- Must be familiar with basic Life Science techniques.
- An individual with high energy and motivation to sell leading scientific suppliers
- Looking to join an enthusiastic, professional selling team with scientific expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve common goals
- Previous sales or customer service experience is not required but is an asset
- Working knowledge of CRM software & SAP would be an asset
- Professional demeanor with a customer service focus
- Resourceful, can identify and develop prospect opportunities to build business pipeline
- Valid driver’s license and passport required
- Some overnight travel required
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angelina Brathwaite is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto