Account Manager - Scientific
Vacancy number • PUB406080
Our client is an industry leader in laboratory instrumentation (analytical testing). They design, manufacture, distribute and support their instruments.
Seeking a full-time Account Manager for scientific equipment to join their team in Melbourne, Victoria.
About this role
- Key Account Management for existing customer database by maintaining sales and growing accounts year on year.
- Business development - identifies new sales opportunities by researching potential customers and current customers through referrals, networking and cold calls.
- Develops a list of prospective customers in their territory in order to schedule appointments and follows up on all leads.
- Meets with decision-makers and demonstrates technical products to solve their testing requirements. Trains and supports end-users when required.
- Attends relevant conferences and participates in industry networking groups to build brand awareness.
- Maintains a prospective sales pipeline and moves opportunities through the pipeline to meet monthly revenue targets.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree (science discipline required)
- Sales experience with proven ability to exceed revenue goals
- Energetic, enthusiastic, goal oriented and willing to learn
- Professional customer service and outstanding communication skills to build strong relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Australian work rights (required)
- Base salary $80-85k + Super + car allowance + lucrative bonus
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Established client base
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidate.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Serena Hui is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406080