Looking for a creative challenge to keep your children busy during corona quarantine? The Brunel Foundation is happy to invite them to make a drawing that covers a special theme: our planet.
One of the Brunel Foundation’s focal points is planet, especially the plastic pollution on land and sea. However, the drawing can cover our planet in the most beautiful or confronting sense: loved or threatened animals, plastic pollution, clouds in the sky, little bees that are essential to us all, innovative ideas that might help the planet etc. Anything is possible! We challenge the kids to use their imagination.
Is there a prize to win? Yes, there is!
- Everyone is a winner! All entries will be converted to an e-card, ready to send.
- Besides, we will choose 10 drawings that win a pack of printed postcards with their unique design.
How does it work?
- Send a picture of the drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- State your child’s first name in the email.
- We will convert the drawing to an e-card and resend it to the same email address.
- The e-card can be personalised by filling the textboxes.
- Drawings can be sent in until May 5 at the latest.
- The winners of the printed postcards will receive a notification by email after May 12.
- We will send the pack of printed postcards by regular mail.
We would like to invite the children to send these e-cards to distanced loved ones, friends they haven’t seen for a while or spread them e.g. amongst elderly people in nursing homes.
In these corona times, the children can help us bridge the gap in social distancing and beat the loneliness virus together!
Terms and conditions
Brunel Foundation will use the email address for ‘Colour up your Environment’ purpose only. We will store your personal data till July 1, 2020. The drawings can be used anonymously for social media posts and on our ‘Colour of Fame’ division on this website. By sending in your child’s drawing, you agree to these terms and conditions. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.