About this job
- Branche: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Medical
- Location: Minnesota
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: VP of Engineering
Our client is a world leader in engineering intelligent automated manufacturing and assembly solutions, and they are looking to grow their Automation division.
401(k) & matching; Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Disability & Life Insurance; PTO, Paid Holidays, & Parental Leave for both Parents; Tuition & Relocation Reimbursement
The VP of Engineering will be part of the Automation Leadership Team and will lead the automated assembly and advanced manufacturing solutions R&D and engineering team with projects in vertical markets ranging from aerospace to life-science/automation businesses.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Systems engineering experience with knowledge of controls and software engineering
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning experience
- At least 10 years' experience in an engineering leadership position related to the design of project based automation solutions, electro-mechanical equipment.
- Comprehensive understanding of mechanical, electrical and system design
- Experience working within a product-based organization
- Extensive organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated personnel leadership skills and personnel development abilities
- Demonstrated external communications and relationship-building skills
- Experienced in commercial capabilities and Intellectual Property matter negotiation
- PE license preferred
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Max Schumacher is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston