About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Senior Production Engineer - Structural
- Lead piping fabrication process by involving in constructability reviews, delivering work packs & materials, preparing test packs, finalizing weekly progress, issue of subcon requisitions & service work orders, preparing milestone completion plans and managing interface with other functions;
- Documenting current production procedures and create Company standards to improve the efficiency of the Production Department;
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to the Company’s production processes;
- Collaborate with Quality Department to identify and implement ongoing quality improvements;
- Maintain knowledge and technical expertise of current production best practices tools and techniques;
- and implement them in a reasonable and responsible manner;
- Develop and implement production processes for new products, product enhancements and product changes. Install related fixtures and tooling, as required;
- Develop and implement enhanced production testing of products;
- Minimize overall production costs while maximizing productivity;
- Collect, analyze, summarize and present production and process data, information and trends to management;
- Create and maintain accurate and current documentation of tool drawings, design concepts and orders, in accordance with the Product Development and Quality Assurance functions;
- Source new equipment and material suppliers as required;
- Support process engineering change notice (ECN) and related Material Review Board (MRB) activities, as required;
- Assist in the evaluation of returned materials/products;
- Review internal operational facility layouts for process improvement;
- Estimate staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions;
- Lead, develop and mentor the Production team.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) with Topside experience;
- 10-12 years experience as Production/ Project Engineer in Oil & Gas/ EPC project with Construction/Fabrication exposure in Topside;
- Must have a strong passion for product and process excellence and customer satisfaction;
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Visio, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Label software and ERP Systems.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai