About this job
- Branche: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Senior Engineer Hydrogen & Clean Fuels Development
Hydrogen – Number 1 in the Global Elements Chart!
Time to step up, level up and put your engineering expertise to green use and make a difference to not only your career but the worlds net zero quest. Double job satisfaction right there.
With a leading brand name on your tools, you will showcase you engineering mastery in relation to new hydrogen and clean fuels business opportunities.
Hydrogen and Ammonia knowledge is a must have.
The check list:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Process Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in process engineering and design, with at least some relating specifically to Hydrogen and Clean Energy
- Not only will you breathe engineering principles you will enact project execution
- You are naturally a creative problem solver underpinned with practical thinking
- Working to project schedules and budgets comes naturally to youYou can spin plates, managing multiple and competing projects, priorities, and deadlinesHaving Chartered status is a winning ticket
If you believe you have the required, polished engineering prowess, then I would love to chat with you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. This is an exclusive role to Brunel.
An attractive salary is on offer.Based in Australia
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nikki Downes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth