About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Milan
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Senior Electrical Engineer
Brunel are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer with relevant experience gained in the Oil & Gas industry. This permanent staff position is to work for a well established EPC and you will be based in Milan, Italy.
The client is going through an unprecedented period of growth and has set up a new division for basic engineering and pre FEED work. They are now looking to build a team across all disciplines and require a Senior Electrical Engineer. You will coordinate and develop project engineering activities related to electrical engineering and be accountable for the correct execution of Basic Engineering Tasks within the electrical engineering area.
Responsibilities expected from you:
- Accountable for correct execution of Basic Engineering Tasks within the limits of reference discipline in terms of technical and quality engineering output, schedule and reporting compliance, expected budget results and relationship with Client and Third Parties, under the coordination and supervision of Project Engineer Manager (PEM) and Project Engineer (PE).;
- Responsible for taking in charge the offer documentation and, in the event of anomalies, incompatibilities or inconsistencies as regards own discipline, proposes alternative solutions;
- Responsible for elaborating the list of engineering documents and a preliminary program of engineering activities, highlighting interfaces and interdependencies with other disciplines;
- Coordinates and develops Project engineering activities related to own discipline, in first person and / or with the support of assigned Project Discipline Engineers (PDE) and / or subcontractors;
- Manage to highlight any critical issues or technical requirements that impact on own activities to the PEM and the PDLs;
- Manage and coordinates the interface activities with the Client and Third Parties (TP) in relation to the aspects that impact on own discipline, attending where and when necessary to meetings with Clients and TPs;
- Promptly report any technical disputes that develop potential commercial impacts to the PEM / PE;
- Coordinates and develops all necessary support and documentation for own discipline to Corporate Procurement Department and attending when necessary, meetings with suppliers and subcontractors;
- Monitors the direct costs of the engineering hours within own discipline and promptly reports any discrepancies with respect to the budget to the PEM / PE.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lea Mander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester