About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Senior Construction Superintendent Structural
- Focal point at site, for promoting and implementing safety on the construction site. Implement the safety observations reporting and monitoring.
- Co-ordinate the structural construction team and keep the team committed to targets defined by the Project Management
- Advise the Construction Lead Fab Yard QFAB in executing Project responsibilities for his scope of work. Co-ordinate, prepare and implement structural construction, lifting and load-out activities of the Project.
- Ensures coordination for site activities and provides technical advice to the contractor for all aspects of quality, safety, planning and engineering in relation to the structural Construction scope.
- Review, approve and implement Contractor structural construction plan.
- Ensure Contractor construction and load out documents and other submittals related to structural scope are timely reviewed and approved in accordance with the EPC contract requirements.
- Review and propose mitigation for structural construction aspects of the Risk Management Plan. Monitor the mitigations when defined.
- Review all onshore structural construction changes, including justification for cost and schedule impacts, in accordance with the PMOC procedure.
- Attend to meetings as required; mentor any National Developee to enhance their project skills and experience while being on site.
- Maintain a register of lessons learned
- 10 years of experience in structural discipline with at least 5 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- Worldwide experience with contractors those involved in the construction of Offshore LNG production facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
- Either in excess of 10 years Construction experience or 5 year apprenticeship or diploma in a relevant discipline or degree in a relevant discipline.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai