About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: QA/QC Lead Sub Sea Structures
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Supervises the implementation of the Project Quality Management System and Project Quality Plan providing quality planning input for the Head of QA/QC Pipelines in the process.
- Responsible to lead the Pipelines sub-sea structures QA/QC Team on a daily basis to assure achievement of Project Quality Objectives through the Project Quality Plan, Surveillance Programs and ITP’s.
- Ensures implementation of the Project Quality Audit, Surveillance, SDR, NCR, Deficiency and other Project QA/QC Processes, Tools, Reports and Deliverables in line with COMPANYPMS/CPQ’s.
- Coordinating the quality management activities of Pipelines sub-sea structures QA/QC team and maintaining interfaces between PMT’s and EPCI QA/QC Team to ensure a consistent, effective Quality approach across the Project; monitors Contractors quality performance, provides, and distributes surveillance metrics as described in the QMS Control Procedures.
- Ensures the implementation of project-specific quality training and orientation; provides direction to the Pipelines Project QA/QC Team in their daily Roles and Tasks.
- Implements and supervises the PMT Audit Schedule and stewards audit findings to resolution and closure.; reviewing and commenting on Contractor's schedule(s) for internal and external technical and quality audits, and the plans for each audit; ensuring PMT reviews and, as required, approves quality deliverables of Contractor and suppliers (e.g., plans, Criticality Ratings, Inspection and Test Plans).
- Monitors and Reports Quality KPIs to measure and improve Quality Performance. Prepares and gains Head of QA/QC Pipelines approval of Weekly and Monthly Quality Reports.
- Checks that the Pipelines Contractor’s engineering and designs comply with the Contract requirements including codes and standards. Provide guidance to the contractor to promote compliance; verify compliance with the Contract and fitness for purpose of the delivered Phases of Pipeline Design, Construction, Installation and Completions.
- Support Offshore Pipelines & Cables Package Manager in monitoring the contractor’s progress ; support respective Offshore Pipelines Managers in delivery of Quality for the Project; coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with respect to the disciplines involved in Quality aspects of the Project
- Demonstrated over 8 years of experience in the Role of Quality Supervision of offshore Oil and Gas Topsides facilities.
- Shall have a proven track record or deliverance in challenging project environments in a Senior Quality role.
- Demonstratable, successful quality completions of International Offshore Pipelines Projects from FEED to Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, and Handover activities.
- More than 5 years’ experience in the development and delivery of External & Internal Audit Programs along with Quality Surveillance Programs.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Sound technical, management, supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Preferred BSc in Engineering or equivalent significant experience, preferred Diploma in Quality Assurance from a recognized Quality Institute or equivalent and/or IRCA ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Accreditation & Valid ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificate.
- Preferred CSWIP Senior Welding Inspector with ISO 9712 NDE Qualifications
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha