About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: QA/QC Lead
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
· To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations,agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industrypractices,· To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality,· To participate in the establishment and implementation of the Project Quality Management Systemdocuments.· To participate in the Quality Evaluation and Technical Clarification of the Tenderers Offers during CallFor Tender (CFT) phase for both potential LLI Suppliers and EPC Contractors.· During both FEED and EPC stages, to perform regular QMS and Process Audits over Contractors.· Closely liaise with Package QAQC Coordinators to follow-up all Quality matters and issues, report on abiweekly basis the main highlights and AOC to Project Manager thru dedicated presentation.· Consolidate the input and KPI received from the different Packages AQC Coordinators and issue theQAQC Weekly Report for Phase 3.· To be the focal point for Surveillance and TPI frame agreements, follow-up the budget consumption over the Packages and ensure that the Surveillance Process (selection of inspectors, Service Order process and Notification Of Inspection) is properly implemented.· To be closely involved in the resolution of major Quality issues and regularly report the closure progress to Management.· To monitor Key processes over the Project Packages, such as Management of Change and New Vendorsapproval.· To support the Project Package teams to ensure contractors develop and implement surveillance plans in accordance with Project Requirements.· To support the Project work package teams to develop and implement the criticality assessment andsurveillance plans in a consistent manner across all the Packages.· Bring a strong support in Welding, NDT and Material for LLI supply activity and during EPC execution.· To review documentation from main Contractor and Vendor within EDMS.· To review and answer Deviation Requests or Concessions request pertaining to QAQC and raiseassociated CMS DEV (Derogation) when required.· To raise Quality issues or Risk to Contractor to Project Manager and prepare contractual Lettersaccordingly.· To provide feed-back on Contractor, Vendor and Surveillance / TPI agencies and implementrecommendations for future projects.· At the end of each Package execution, to manage the REX by ensuring that all Individual Close-Out reports are issued and Lessons Learnt captures.· To establish Job Description for QAQC Team members across the packages.· To participate to Project Risk reviews and bring input regarding Quality, welding, NDT and Material Risks and opportunities.· To report regularly to his hierarchical superior and carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned and assist Project Manager upon request on project management matters during project execution such as:o FEED CFTo EPC CFT processeso EPC contract management and execution
o Project Close out
Master’s Degree in Materials or Welding Engineer (IWE is a minimum) or experiencedtechnician (IWT is a minimum) with HND/HNC and minimum of 15 years experiences in the oil and gasindustry.· Professional Experience (number of years): 15 years of experience associated with Quality Managementin Quality Assurance and Quality Control, coordination of quality activities within Engineering, Construction, Commissioning and Start-up projects of various facilities in the Oil and Gas Industry.· Vocational qualifications: ISO 9001 Lead Audit experienced.· The ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company and to demonstrate leadership. Inaddition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizationalskills.· Familiar with General Specifications, EDMS, Fabrication International standards and relevant codes andstandards,· Language: Fluent English,· Computer literate,· Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,· Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,· Good analytical skills,· H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai