About this job
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Kingdom
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Principal - Land Access & Acquisition - Europe
Our client is looking to hire a Principal to lead their Land Access & Acquisition activities across Europe.
Role will be predominantly remote working with business trips expected... although preference for candidates who would be open to relocating to the UK in the future (when the regional hub offices are fully established).
Position Title: Principal, Land Access and AcquisitionsReporting to: Head of Global Project Readiness / Regional President Europe
The role will be focused on the Acquisition of Land, Tenure and overall Natural Resource Management.
Joining the Global Project Readiness Team, this role will play a pivotal role in providing leadership on the day-to-day operations of the Natural Resource Acquisition team in addition to implementing and developing the global natural resources acquisition strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a detailed orientated and self-motivated leader with an extensive global portfolio of experience at a corporate and operational level to apply and adopt their thorough understanding of the natural resource acquisition requirements.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify development opportunities for green energy (renewable energy generation, hydrogen, ammonia, grid electrification)
- Develop, have approved and implement the land access and acquisition strategy for designated regions
- Acquire the necessary access and land usage rights in accordance with opportunity development timelines
- Mentor / develop junior team members in the natural resources acquisition team
- Subject matter expert regarding land access and acquisition
- At least 5 years senior experience within a similar Land Acquisition & Access position
- Significant experience in acquisition of land rights within the United Kingdom
- Degree in relevant field; Commerce/ International Business/ Law
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant international experience and proven ability to operate in key countries of interest
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyOur client is a progressive business committed to ending climate change and is building a global renewable energy business.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Matthew Duane is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester