About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 35
- Education level: Other
About this role: Operators
On the Hunt?
Don’t sign any offer until you have seen this one!!!
- Perm Shirts in the Bowen Basin
- 7/7 Roster - BIBO or DIDO
- $50 to $60/hr + daily attendance allowance
- $$$ Overtime rates available $$$
- Generous annual bonuses
- NO VAX mandates.
What’s the Job – Look no Further!
An Owner-operated mine is increasing their production (we all know why!). They are introducing new gear and needing Operators, Trainers and Supervisors/OCE asap
As an experienced operator we don’t need to explain much about the job, you’ve done it before.
- Excavator - Liebherr 996 & 9800
- Dozer - D10 & D11s
- Grader - 18M
- Loader - WA900 and CAT 994
- Haul Trucks - Komatsu 830e, CAT 789 and CAT 793
What you need to get the job!
You’ve been working in mining production or on mining infrastructure projects for at least a couple of years.
You’ll have all the standard stuff for a coal job:
- You care about your mates and going home safe
- You're good at working with overburden or coal
- Current Coal Board Medical + S11 (we can help if you don't have it)
- Training Transcripts or Riis
- Drivers License
Let's get to the good stuff... It’s like XMAS in July!
- Casual = $51-$60/hr depending on your skills
- Perm = $46.50-$56/hr depending on your skills
- OT rates for non-rostered shifts
- Everyone gets $75 for every rostered shift you work
- $6k bonus yearly split and paid every 6 months
- Wet Pay TOO
- ERT member Allowance
- BIBO provided from Bundy or Mackay with stops in between
- All the usual stuff with a coal job 7/7 roster – 12.5 hour shifts
- Camp is in town near shops + subsidized gym
- We have a person on site for you to reach out to when needed
- Trainer or OCE call us, and we’ll discuss the options for you
- No Vax site.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Swillen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane