About this job
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Operations Reporting Coordinator
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas sector, Brunel is seeking an experienced Operations Reporting Coordinator for a 12-month contract opportunity located at their Corporate CBD office!
- Administer and support the process for the Unifier Action Tracking System and the Lessons Learned System
- Coordinating operations performance reports to internal/external stakeholders for the Project Board, Production and Joint Venture participants
- Perform technical writing to manage the tasks above as necessary
- Actively engage key information providers across the organisation, including the Executive Management Team, General Managers, Managers and maintain good communication
- Interface with information owners to understand data sources and enhance reporting efficiencies
- Collate production data from primary systems and dashboards
- Conduct QA/QC on content of reports to ensure a high standard of readability and information accuracy
- Convert data to more visualised, easy-to-understand presentations slides for attendees of various management Boards meetings
- Undertake ad-hoc or regular analysis to identify anomalies and detect the causes
- Support Operations Team with ad hoc reporting requirements as they arise
- Support low scale CI projects including problem identification, analysis and solution implementation.
- Support ‘Reporting Efficiency Project’ to streamline reporting, improve efficiency and establish a routine reporting cycle
- Excellent hands-on experience in project management and proficient with Microsoft Office applications - development opportunity if needed
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Data manipulation and effective visualisation
- Excellent reporting tool skills including MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Demonstrated abilities to analysis in detail, identify options and recommend logical solutions to deviations / problems
- Ability to work to deadlines and execute responsibilities within established timeframes
- 12-month contract opportunity - to commence ASAP!
- Fantastic opportunity to expand your Operations Reporting experience within the Energy Sector!
- Excellent negotiable day rate!
- Luxurious CBD location
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth