About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Operation Manager - KSA Operation (Subcontractor)
- Receives and reviews supporting documentation that is required to issue purchase orders, subcontracts and work orders. Verifies legitimate corporate information such as legal registered corporate name, and tax identification number;
- The growth of the business in KSA - must be sales orientated;
- Understands all terms and conditions of subcontracts and analyze risks;
- Prepares drafts of individual purchase orders, subcontracts and work orders. Review prime contract and all contract documents for clear understanding of all requirements, prepare special exhibits if and when required to supplement standard documents;
- Prepares project-specific “templates” for subcontractor/supplier contract documents;
- At the general request and direction of General Counsel, negotiates terms and conditions with subcontractors and suppliers when they are amended by same by consulting with the legal or risk management departments as appropriate;
- At the general request and direction of General Counsel, conduct project audits to ensure compliance with subcontract terms and conditions and other operational compliance audits as necessary;
- Provide support to projects in accordance with the Subcontractor Claim SOP, and as needed to assist with subcontractor defaults and submission of subcontractor default insurance claims.
- A Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred. Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, or electrical engineering. Master’s degree in any management or engineering field will be an added advantage;
- Proven track record in the construction market in KSA;
- Ability to work and carry out projects within a stipulated time frame or deadline;
- At least 5 years on-the-job experience in a similar role or in any other construction capacity;
- Good analytical and organizational abilities are of great importance;
- Civil Engineering background/technically astute;
- Arabic speaker is desired, although open;
- Subcontractor background would be extremely advantageous.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai