About this job
- Industry: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Maple Grove
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: New Product Development Project Manager
Our client is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. Their portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care.
- Responsible for planning and managing product development initiatives for the blood products development group.
- Effectively lead and drive project teams in a collaborative environment, completing project deliverables per committed timelines and scope.
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate necessary meetings, action items, and follow-up with subject matter experts on expected deliverables
- Prepare project summary reports, develop project plans, identifies risk and communicates mitigation activities.
- Prepare and deliver project status presentations to Management regularly
- Partner with Marketing in portfolio management
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts and drive decisions among team / functional members to accomplish project and business goals.
- Define project resource requirements and negotiate with functional managers to obtain resources necessary to support assigned programs.
- Cultivate a high performing work team culture among project core teams.
- Adhere to all regulatory agency standards, company quality standards and corporate policies.
- BS in technical discipline (i.e. engineering, bio-science), advanced degree preferred
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in project management or project engineering working in a technical discipline, medical device, pharmaceutical industry and/or engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2 years project experience in an FDA regulated industry
- PMP certification is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Project, Powerpoint , and Visio
- Must have demonstrated project management and process improvement skills.
- Effective customer relations, presentation, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Strong influence management skills. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively at all levels in a matrix organization to build and maintain the positive relationships required to accomplish project goals
- Technical aptitude and displayed ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies
- Monitor project budgets, directing the efficient use of resources to effectively complete projects.
- Self-starter with strong proactive work ethic, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to support multiple projects and balance priorities, work independently or collaboratively to determine and develop solutions
- Ability to produce and present clear, concise written communications and presentations
- Proven ability to influence across functions, drive collaboration and lead change
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Meagan Geris is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Minneapolis