About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Network Engineer
Brunel are seeking to engage a number of network engineers to work across major projects within Western Australia's mining industry.
You will be embedded within the engineering teams of our clients to deliver critical projects working alongside some of the most talented engineers in the country.
- Represent our clients at vendor and site-held engagements, including FAT/SAT/UAT/Commissioning
- Review and approve vendor submitted documentation that could include designs, drawings, test plans, implementation and backout plans.
- Follow relevant change management processes
- Provide technical assurance over vendor deliverables by being the point of contact for technical queries.
- Experience within the mining industry, whether directly with an asset owner or through a contracting/vendor company
- Familiarity across any/all of the following: Microwave Links, LTE, Microwave Radio, TETRA, RF, Transmission Equipment, IP, WAN, LAN.
- Ability and willingness to be engaged on a contract basis for a minimum period of 6-12 months.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth