About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Mechanical / Welding Inspector
- Appraise product quality in accordance with the Project Quality Plan and Inspection & Test Plan and determine conformity and non-conformity. All inspection results need to be documented and if non conformity exists, documentation shall be raised to establish corrective action;
- Co-ordinate with Operations, Production Supervisor, Client, Job Sharing personnel and subcontractor assuring conformity to project requirements;
- Perform field inspections of fit up & welding in accordance with project requirements and scope of work as noted within the Project Quality Plan / Inspection Test Plan;
- Proactive approach in prevention of a nonconformance by interaction with respective departments;
- Conduct internal audits to assess the effectiveness of Quality System outlined in Project Quality Plan / Inspection Test Plan;
- Conduct surveillance audit during execution of the project as per applicable procedures and plans;
- Perform surveillance checks on welding consumable storage and handling;
- Perform surveillance checks on material storage and preservation;
- Ensure progressive completion of inspection reports and certification packages.
- Able to understand English: reading, writing, speaking;
- Experience in Welding inspection;
- Min 5 years in oil & gas fabrication;
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree graduate or process relevant experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai