About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Pilbara
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Other
About this role: Material Logistics Officer
Brunel is seeking a Material Logistics Officer for one of their Major clients based in the Pilbara region. Our client is one of Australia's largest Iron ore producers in Australia and has a strong set of core values and safety standards. This is a initial contractor role but with great opportunities for extension/permanency on an 8:6 roster.
As a Material Logistics Officer your daily operations will include:
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Manual C Class Driver’s License - mandatory
- Forklift Experience – this is a requirement for unloading of materials
- SAP experience
Our client is one of the leading Iron-Ore producers for Australia, based in the the Pilbara Region. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- 8:6 roster
- Initial contract with temp to perm or extension based on performance
- Attractive hourly rate
- Access to Brunel Benefit- discounts on healthcare, gym membership, hotels and more.
- FIFO from Perth to Pilbara Region
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Paige Harding is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth