About this job
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Manager Hydrogen & Clean Fuels
The world over is talking about Hydrogen.
This role puts you up front and centre as the globe moves towards a Hydrogen economy.
With a leading brand name on your badge, you will steer the clean fuel project portfolio, executing opportunity and taking early-stage concept through to tangible development.
Hydrogen and Ammonia expertise is a given.
Does this sound like you? If so, the green stage is yours…
The check list:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Commerce
- You will have a client centric approach
- Highly motivated you will want to drive success of the company, possess the ability to createshareholder value in a positive and valued team environment
- You have both technical and analytical strings on your bow
- Executing projects in the renewables, hydrogen, and other energy sectors is your passion
- You have solid understanding of the energy producer market in Australia and beyond
- An understanding of transportation, heavy haulage, rail, industrial use and mining sectors, and the competitive landscape is considered an asset
This is a brilliant role with a client who is active in the Hydrogen space. If I have got your attention and you would like to know more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. This is an exclusive role to Brunel.
An attractive salary is on offer.
Based in Australia.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nikki Downes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth