About this job
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: St. John's
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Advisor
Provide technical expertise in Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Advisor for a mega project in Newfoundland and Labrador. This position will be responsible to support the Project Human Resources team, this position will mainly be responsible for supporting the student recruitment and onboarding program and will provide general HR support to the project team. This position will work alongside the Talent Acquisition team and will report directly to the Sr. Strategic HR Partner.
- Provide general HR administration support to the project team
- Collaborate with the student program team to coordinate full cycle student recruitment process for the project and Atlantic Region
- Assists leaders with job postings, screening, interview, and selection process
- Stakeholder the job offer process including but not limited to compensation recommendations, negotiating, and securing acceptance
- Ensure a fair and unbiased decision-making during the hiring process to ensure attraction, screening, and retaining top talent to build diverse and inclusive teams for the organization
- Ensure alignment with people principles
- Coordinate with our Human Resources and Talent Acquisition teams to ensure alignment with internal recruitment processes/practices
- Assist with onboarding and orientation of new personnel
- Actively support business priorities by efficiently delivering top talent to the business
- Assist with Job Fair and Recruitment events as required
- Maintain the HR electronic files and ensure a proper folder structure for saving and accessing files
- Various HR administrative duties and special assignments as required
- Support talent acquisition and recruitment process
- Provide general HR administration support to the Project
- Post-Secondary education in HR or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Human Resources/Talent Acquisition role
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Oil & Gas industry experience, or related experience easily transferrable to providing support in a project environment
- Knowledge with Workday and / or SAP an asset
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jen Folkes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto