About this job
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Iraq
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Human Resource Manager
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and delivers solutions that impact the culture and performance of the organization;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Operations to ensure alignment and integration of sales plans and programs for successful implementation and results;
- Identify talent risks and partners with department heads to ensure development programs are meeting the needs of the organization and mitigating talent risks;
- Establish and coach to the process and best practices in workforce planning, assessing performance and potential to aide in selection, performance evaluation and development processes. Coaches and mentors associates at all levels of the organization;
- Implement and monitor appropriate business metrics, departments and Individuals KPIs to ensure initiatives are effective and in alignment with business strategies;
- Use internal data, employee survey, performance, quality metrics, etc. to anticipate and articulate emerging organizational needs at enterprise and department levels;
- Maintain current industry information, including new thinking and new approaches, and regularly communicate to broader organizational development management and team members as appropriate;
- Provide direction within the Organization Development team regarding expectations related to implementation and data needed to make effective decisions;
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment and induction process;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Nurture a positive working environment;
- Managing all employee relations cases;
- Working with Finance to process payroll;
- Managing the HRIS system and data requirements;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as HR manager in a Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment;
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- Knowledge of labor Iraqi law;
- Good English Language Skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saji Pathrose is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai