About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Fire Instructor
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Diploma (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline from an internationally recognized institution;
- Graduate of The Institution of Fire Engineers or equivalent;
- Preferably a minimum 12 years experience in Fire operations, with minimum 5 years experience at management level (Station Officer or higher) preferably in the fire training of oil, gas or petrochemical industry emergency response personnel;
- Qualified Fire service instructor to NFPA 1401 or equivalent;
- Leadership, management, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal skills, negotiation and organizational influence skills;
- Intermediate English Language both spoken and written;
- Possess a valid driving License, preferably Heavy Vehicle;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Competent in the use of MS Office (Power point, Word, Excel);
- Must be able to use and teach the operation of a broad range of firefighting apparatus and equipment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha