About this job
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Data Migration Lead
Seeking a Data Engineer to join a leading Mining Group, which is based in the Perth CBD. This is a 12 month contract, with the option extend.
Roles & Responsibilities:• Ensuring a balance is achieved between delivery of value to business users and long-term viability and sustainability of the platform and its valuable data• Development of platform roadmap that supports their strategy• Collaborating with Product Owner to engage stakeholders
• Development of changes to SQL Server database objects, SSIS packages, SSAS Multi-dimensional cubes, unit test libraries, C# .NET windows services, Azure ADF pipelines, PowerShell scripts and CI/CD processes.• Performance tuning of database queries, SSIS packages and SSAS.• Development of automated unit tests and data reconciliation tests.• Development of SQL and MDX queries to extract data from the data platform.
• Technical documentation of scripts, transformations and processes.• Design and development of Power BI dashboards.Experience:
• At least 3 years experience in leading or working in technical teams• At least 5 years experience working deeply with MS SQL and related technologies such as SSAS multi-dimensional cubes, SSRS, SSIS, etc.• Extensive experience working in large enterprise environments across varying time-zones• Experience working with modern coding practices such as continuous integration and deployment, automated testing, etc.
• Detailed Experience with the Microsoft Data Technology stack including but not limited to:• Azure Cloud, ADF, Azure SQL, Data Lake, Data Bricks, Synapse, AAS, Power Platform etc.• Experience with Microsoft Edge Technology stack including but not limited to:• Azure Stack, Azure Hub, IOT, Machine Learning
• Experience with Agile Delivery Methodology
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ronnie Reardon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth