About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Corporate Affairs Advisor
On behalf of our client, one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with a strong presence in Australia, Brunel are currently seeking for a Corporate Affairs Advisor to join their Corporate Affairs team (based in Perth) on a 12 months contract, to cover a maternity leave.
- Project manage internal and external major events including milestone and celebration events, employee town halls and sponsorship events.
- Manage company presence at industry conferences and exhibition
- Coordinate visits for key stakeholders to company-operated remote sites in north-west WA
- Oversee programs for visiting company senior executives including coordinating briefing material, itinerary development and organisation of all related events and meetings
- Develop event plans and proposals that will influence external stakeholders and protect/enhance thereputation of the company
- Manage relationships with key suppliers, including ordering and invoicing
- Ensure digital channels are leveraged for events including company website, social media channels, intranet
- Support generalist and crisis communications as required
- Excellent project management, prioritisation skills and attention to detail are necessary to meet strict deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Understanding of issues and stakeholders relevant to the resources/oil and gas sector
- Experience supporting executive leader/VIP events and communication
- Ability to exercise initiative and make decisions supported by sound judgment
- Experience with MS applications including Office suite, Teams, Planner, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Opportunity to work as part of a high performing team to protect and enhance the reputation of a global corporation through creative and impactful communications.
- 12 months contract opportunity (Maternity leave
- Role would suit candidates who enjoy collaboration and finding creative ways to engage and influence stakeholders
- Challenging operational environment: Multiple customers/stakeholders means candidate will need toprioritise effectively to manage competing interests/deadlines.
- Compressed work week option
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth