About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: Completions Field Technician
Seeking a Completions Field Technician for Toowoomba based role, ongoing contract
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of Australia’s leading oilfield service companies. The company works alongside renowned oilfield manufacturing companies to provide products and services across Australia and internationally covering Well Testing, Completions, Data Acquisition and Production Technology
This role will give give the opportunity to provide installation, repairs and routine servicing of remedial service packers, completion tools and other rental equipment in the shop and in the field. Role will involve yard based maintenance and preparation of equipment as well as executing jobs in the field (QLD based)
A hands-on job that makes use of the latest technologies to deliver solutions for our clients.
Acts to manage field crews whenever necessary but also with a great deal of autonomy and responsibility in accordance with Operational Procedures.
- Previous demonstrated experience in a similar position with athorough understanding of Completions, Well Testing, DataAcquisition and Production Technology business units
- Demonstrated experience running Completion, Well Testing, Data
- Acquisition and/or Production Technology equipment and services
- Possession of a current C Class drivers’ license is an essentialrequirement for this role
- Current Forklift license or willingness to obtain
- Possession of a current HR Class drivers’ license is essential for this role
- High level written and verbal communication skills including writing clearly and presenting numerical data effectively
- Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively interface with employees & Clients at all levels
- Displays fine mechanical aptitude
- Effective at Time management
- Computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and internet browsing programs
- Ability to work autonomously to maintain quality/productivitystandards
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management direction
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oil and Gas industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Major Service Provider in Completions space
- Min 5 years related field experience
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform repairs
- Toowoomba based role
- Open to international candidates
- Even time roster (2/2 for local or 4/4 for international)
- Ongoing contract
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane