About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Lacombe County
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Change Specialist
As a change management specialist, your job duties may include evaluating the impact of proposed changes, developing strategies with the management team to implement changes, and meeting with employees to help guide them through the process.
- Review and finalize literature reviews that have been developed by the team to ensure accuracy and completeness and meet quality standards.
- Provides change subject matter expertise to project teams through the disciplined use of the Company`s Change Framework and provides support in the implementation of significant, measurable improvements in business performance.
- Provides direction and targeted coaching on change processes, tools, and templates
- Facilitates open communication and productive collaboration within the team and throughout the wider organization.
- Enables teams to increase their engagement and work effectiveness by identifying and overcoming barriers to change.
- Legally able to work in Canada and travel abroad.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Accreditation or certification in Change or Adult Learning and Development.
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in significant change initiatives with proven sustained business value delivery.
- An additional 5 years of client consulting or related experience. Ideally, they will also have:
- The ability to manage key strategic internal client relationships and interact with decision-makers both internally and externally.
- Ability to educate, advocate and negotiate.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of activity and balance demands of multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in coaching and influencing others using various tools, models, and other practical problem-solving methodologies.
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sapna Sharma is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary