About this job
- Branche: Mining
- Area of expertise: Trade
- Location: Silverwater
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Other
About this role: Blast Hole Driller
Brunel are currently seeking applications from Drillers for our Client who are industry leading Drill and Blast Specialists. We are Seeking Experienced Drillers - Blast hole to join Drill and Blast teams on Various projects in the Western Australian Goldfields region.
Your daily operations will include:
- Operating Drill and overseeing drill team.
- Liaise with client on hole and sample production.
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Assist to set up/dismantle/move rigs and associated equipment
- Other duties as required
We are seeking those with experience in the drilling industry:
- Minimum 2 years experience drilling on blast hole rigs
- experience on Sandvik DPI 1500 / 580s and atlas D65 (Preferred)
- experience on THH/DTH & RC grade Control Drills
- Valid driver’s license. HR License (Desirable)
- Certificate 3 RII31815 in Drilling operations (Desirable).
- Commitment to health and safety.
- Able to successfully complete a pre-employment medical.
- Able to obtain a police clearance if required.
Our client is an engineering-led Specialist construction, maintenance and mining services producers for Western Australian Goldfields Region. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent safety record and management systems
- Stable employer with opportunities
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 or 2:2 Rosters available
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basisOperating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jacinta Scanlon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth