About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 44
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Weight Control Engineer
Are you a driven, independent and enthusiastic Weight Control Engineer interested in joining the team of our client, a reputable global Oil and Gas company? Our client offers an attractive compensation package, continuous development opportunities as well as a balanced work-life company culture.
- Minimum five years of experience working in engineering team of offshore projects. Experience in FPSO projects is preferred;
- Minimum two years of experience working as an engineer in either one of the following disciplines: Weight Control, Structure, Mechanical, Piping. Familiar with basic engineering scopes and main deliverables of the other disciplines;
- Advanced skills of data processing methods. Expert level of experience with Microsoft Excel or other specialist software for Weight Control;
- Knowledges of optimization design and weight savings for offshore projects;
- Experience of independent review of engineering documents and drawings for both technical and quality checks;
- Experience of engineering management and schedule control of specific discipline, and coordination with other disciplines;
- Advanced skills of communications and team works. Experience as a group/team Leader in projects is preferred.
An Excellent opportunity to work in a reputable organization with stable employment and competitive remuneration. If you are up for a challenge, get in touch with us with your CV.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyOur client is among the most competitive Oil and Gas MNC companies worldwide. Build your career as a Weight Control Engineer.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinu Alexander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore