About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Roma
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: Warehouse & Yard Hand | Roma
Seeking an experienced Warehouse & Yard Associate to work with one of our global clients at Roma, QLD Australia.
Brunel is partnering with a multinational oilfield services company, to provide exceptional field engineers and technicians for projects across Australia!
A Warehouse & Yard Associate is responsible for fulfilling the logistics behind receiving, dispatching, processing, and storing inventory according to purchase orders and store policy. The role will be ensuring that shipping schedules are met & goods are received into plant in a timely manner with attention to detail and loss prevention and maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
Please note this role is located in Roma, QLD
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload, and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organised daily
- A high school diploma is essential
- Proven work experience in a relevant warehouse setting
- Gained skills in the use of pallet jacks, forklifts, hand trucks and any other warehouse equipment and must have a valid licence
- Capability to operate a forklift safely and skillfully and must have at least 1 - 2years experience Minimum.
- Excellent working knowledge of warehouse data systems- SAP will be advantageous
- Inventory skills and excellent communication skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity vital for the work involving lifting and moving heavy loads
- High Profile Global Oil & Gas client!
- $32 (negotiable) per hour + super
- Overtime available
- Ongoing role
- ASAP start
- Mon-Fri 7AM - 3PM
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Stock is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane