About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Vendor Document Controller
Brunel is excited to bring this exciting opportunity to our candidates on behalf of our client who is a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector. We are looking for a Vendor Document Controller!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Your Role Within the Organization:
- The Document Controller/ Project Support is responsible for the coordination of records andinformation from creation/receipt through processing, distribution, organization, storage and retrieval, and ultimate disposition;
- Communicate and promote the understanding of the scope, document control strategy, constraints and ways of working to stakeholders;
- Define all tasks and activities to be performed on the project;
- Understand and complete assigned tasks with accuracy within agreed time frame;
- Identify areas requiring more detailed instructions and clarify understanding/expectation as necessary;
- Coordinate, plan and monitor (technical) support of documents for internal and external distribution.
This Role is Right for you if:
- HND Level (Bac+2) with1-2yearsindocumentationmanagement;
- Good Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs and Outlook;
- 3 years previous related experience in the oil or construction industry;
- Competent in spoken and written English;
- Previous experience in a similar document control position.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester