About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Software Development & Application Management
- Location: Kuwait
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: UI Designer
- We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and digital to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience;
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders;
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven UI experience;
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch for rapid app prototyping;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies;
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait