About this job
- Industry: Utilities & Distribution
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Vocational School
About this role: Transport Planner
On behalf of a globally renowned energy solutions provider, Brunel Recruitment is on the hunt for a dedicated Transport Scheduler. This role, based in Melbourne, offers the chance to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the way communities and businesses experience energy.
Join a dynamic team of five and embrace the responsibilities of a Transport Scheduler. This position demands more than just logistical acumen; it's about precision, proactive problem-solving, and effective communication.
- Oversee accurate import and export document processes and liaise with relevant authorities as required.
- Manage cargo/driver documentation and certifications.
- Facilitate the efficient collection and delivery of equipment to client premises.
- Maintain robust communication channels with transport suppliers to meet all requirements.
- Generate and assess performance metrics relating to transport timelines.
- Identify and allocate the appropriate equipment based on project requirements.
- Ensure strict compliance with company procedures and adhere to various audit standards.
- Unwavering commitment to the company's QHSE policies and practices.
- Prior experience in transport or equipment coordination roles.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to excel in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Innate problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated with a penchant for self-management.
- Positive disposition with exemplary multitasking skills.
- Collaborative team spirit with top-tier organizational and communication skills.
- Experience in international logistics is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Rewarding Package: Competitive pay structure complemented by a bonus system.
- Empowerment Through Learning: Access to paid training, tuition reimbursement, and various avenues for career advancement.
- Safety is Priority: An organizational culture that prioritizes safety at all times.
- Engage and Contribute: Opportunities to participate in community volunteer programs.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane