About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Transactional Officer
On behalf of our client, a High-Profile Leading Energy Group located in the heart of the city, Brunel are seeking a skilled Transactional Officer, 5-6 month contract.
- Ensure invoices received are verified against Outline Agreement/Quotation approved by the appropriate authority
- SES invoices and submit to Accounts in line with agreed payment terms
- Process all contractor invoices on a monthly basis
- Demonstrated experience engaging working with external stakeholders (Procurement and Contracts)
- Ability to prepare and coordinate approval of invoices and management of vendors
- Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills
- Analytical/technical skills with a practical approach to problem solving
- SAP experience
- High-Profile Energy Group located in the CBD!
- Attractive negotiable day rate!
- Flexibility to commence as soon as possible!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth