About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: 50088
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Team Leader - Services, Compensation & Benefits
Plan, develop, manage, and implement compensation and benefits plans and programs which support the CHOC pay philosophy and reward strategies and as well as implement effective HR services strategies for the entire organization in accordance to Company policy, practice and objectives and at the same time acts as HRBP, single point of contact for the Management team and employees in the designated department within CHOC on human resource related issues in order to support the HR Strategy which is in line with the business strategy.
Benchmarking Compensation & Benefits
- Ensure that CHOC has an ongoing, updated regional and global compensation and benefits trends and levels in the oil and gas sector for benchmarking so that the internal equity will be addressed;
- Contribute and analyse the outputs from compensation surveys that CHOC participates in so that internal and equity to be addressed;
- Initiate ad‐hoc surveys where specific and urgent needs are identified in order to meet the business objectives;
- Keeps the HR leadership team advised of trends and changes as CHOC seeks to maintain its position in the market.
Annual Merit and Variable (Bonus) Pay
- Lead & coordinate CHOC’s annual merit and variable pay programs including Annual Bonus by working with HRBPs, and relevant parties, in ensuring the integrity of the process and results, and on timely payment processing;
- Prepare and issue guidelines to HR Manager, stakeholders, line and functions on the relevantareas of the annual program.
- Manage the job evaluation when there is a change in the organization structure in order to ensure jobs are properly evaluated in CHOC.
- Lead the Services team that responds to employee queries, provide effective information and advice on compensation, benefits, expenses claim and payroll are response in a timely manner.
- Supervise all payroll activities ensuring the accuracy/integrity of calculations and payments to ensure that , payroll processing completion in a timely manner, all payments fully reconciled and efficient handling of payroll enquiries referred by the call centre.
Data Integrity and Statistics
- Owns all company remuneration and benefits information and as such, is responsible for theauthenticity and integrity of data, identifying and correcting anomalies so that relevant accurate remuneration and benefits information to all levels of stakeholders and employees in the company are up‐to‐date in Oracle HCM.
Policy Review on Remuneration and Benefits
- Coordinate and participate in the remuneration and benefits responses to the internal/external ‘triggers’ for policy review or proactively initiates such reviews, in order to examine the implications (including financial) of proposed changes and responds to challenges to individual recommendations.
Remuneration and Benefits Advice
- Provide ongoing advice to HRAC and other managers on a wide variety of remuneration andbenefits elements including local and expatriate compensation and pensions or specific employee compensation to ensure policy compliance.
- Supervise and participate in a variety of relevant remuneration related projects aimed at updating information and/or alleviating process or system problems in order to provide support and recommendations for change if necessary, as directed by the Management from time to time.
- Execute appropriate and timely communication of remuneration and benefits changes. so that all clarification and query from HRBPs and employees will be addressed/mitigated.
Employee Development & assessment
- Motivate, coach and development direct reports within his/her section by assessing their performance & behaviours.
HR Business Partner
- Acts as the defector HR Business Partner (HRBP) for one of the 4 Departments of CHOC to advice and support on all people matters and the interpretation of HR policies and procedures for managers and employees in the line / function for the below HR related activities but not limited to, in a timely manner :
- Advisory role;
- Employee champion;
- Organizational effectiveness;
- Business assurance;
- Performance management;
- Staff motivation and recognition;
- Data integrity and confidentiality;
- Change management;
- Diversity and Inclusiveness;
- Networking and Relationship Building;
- Foster and sustain effective working relationships and rapport with the shareholders representatives, government authorities, business and management institutions, and service providers in order to keep abreast with latest development in the relevant markets and capitalize on insider status and strategic alliances to the company business solutions, products and services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Roslina Mior Rashdi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Roslina Mior Rashdi
Brunel Energy Malaysia Kuala Lumpur