About this job
- Industry: Rail
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Other
About this role: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Brunel has patterned with an International leader in rail solutions who are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team.
These types of opportunities to join such a large International organization are rare to find!
- Engage with stakeholders to understand resourcing requirements and establish effective recruitment strategies.
- Manage end to end recruitment activities including: advertising, shortlisting, screening, interviewing and due diligence.
- Prepare and issue employment agreements in accordance with company policy. Ensure due diligence processes are conducted in accordance with company requirements
- Mange all recruitment activities in accordance with Company policy.
- Create and maintain talent pipelines.
- Review recruitment practises and recommend sourcing strategies to align with the market.
- Provide intel on market tends and recommend initiatives to enhance company branding.
- Coordinate 3rd party agency engagement.
- Build and manage internal/external partnerships throughout the business.
- Provide support to the HR team as required including but not limited to administration and immigration activities.
- 2- 4 Years Recruitment experience
- Experience within the rail or resources sectors
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to multi-task and prioritize to support operational demands.
- Customer service focused, with a professional demeanor.
- Working with a major international rail organization
- Temp-Perm Opportunity for the right candidate
- On Site Parking
- Ongoing career development
- SOR Location
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation. Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth