About this job
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Sydney
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Supply Chain Lead- Green Plant
Join our global client, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced procurement and supply chain leader to work on a first class and diverse portfolio of renewable infrastructure projects, with a focus on process plant and equipment to produce green molecules from green electricity.
This position is responsible for Contracting, Procurement and Supply Chain initiatives required to support development and operation of electrolyser and other green molecule (e.g. ammonia synthesis) plants globally.
REPORTING Reports to Head of Global Procurement.
This position is available to candidates located across Australia.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage global strategic sourcing processes for major green process plant and equipment OEMs Provide strategic advice on different commercial and delivery models, including capital project contracting and procurement plans,
- EPC, EP+C, EPF etc.
- Establish and manage long-term strategic supplier relationships
- Develop, coordinate and evaluate market engagement for priority plant and equipment packages including managing tender activities in accordance with Fortescue sourcing and governance policies and procedures.
- Lead contract drafting and negotiation activities
- Lead a high performing team of contracting and procurement professionals, in the context of international large-scale project delivery.
- Provide commercial and strategy leadership to inform critical technology selection decisions.
- Identify and evaluate key risks and managing input from other functions as appropriate (e.g. engineering, legal, governance etc.) to support project schedule and budget
- Leverage scale, standardisation, replication to maximise Fortescue’s competitiveness and create opportunities
- Provide claims and dispute resolution advice (including payment claims, contractual disputes, time related claims, defective work and variations).
- Coordinate with multiple functions in a matrix organisation (engineering, legal, in-country delivery teams, governance and risk, sustainability, finance and cost control, quality and auditing). Prepare presentations, reports, analysis, recommendations and advice to support decision-making to Executive / Senior Management
- 7+ years’ experience in contract administration, ideally on renewable energy projects, EPC contracting, and/or category management
- Tertiary qualification relating to commerce, law, engineering, or quantity surveying desirable.
- Salary Package starting at $225,000 plus bonus and super.
- Exciting opportunity working in Renewable Energy
- Start ASAP
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rylee Hanson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane