Structural Engineer (Bridge Design)
Vacancy number • PUB406114
We’re hiring Structural Engineer (Bridge Design) for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore/ Chennai/Pune.
About this role
Position: Structural Engineer (Bridge Design)
YOE: 3 to 15 Years.
Contract: Permanent Role.
Post Graduation in Structural Engineering;
Good communication skills. Fluent in English;
10 -15 Years of experience in the Analysis and design of Bridges, Grade separators, flyovers, underpasses, interchanges, Pedestrian bridges, skywalks etc;
Thorough knowledge of AASHTO, British and Euro standards;
Design of Reinforced Concrete Bridges, Structural steel bridges, and pre-stressed concrete bridges;
Design of bearings, design of expansion joints, and other bridge related miscellaneous structures;
Worked on projects in the Middle East and US;
Hands-on with AASHTO LRFD bridge design methodsConversant with seismic design of bridge structures;
Conversant with structural steel member and connection (welds/bolts) design;
Shoring Design, Assessment of Bridge Rating, Design of light poles and signage gantries;
Software Exposure - Good knowledge of Finite Element Analysis, Modeling & Analytical Skills;
Specific - Staad Pro, Midas Civil, CSI Bridges, SAP and ETABS.
Worked on projects with Ashghal, RTA etc. and familiar with respective delivery requirements.
Proficiency in developing macros/programming and creating routines using Mathcad Certifications like PE, CEng etc.
Experience with Open Bridge, AutoCAD and MicroStation.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406114