About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Sr. Project Procurement Manager
- Establish a comprehensive project resource and mobilization plan;
- Produce a project procurement plan;
- Attend all Project Progress Meetings in order to identify the scope of procurement services required for the project and anticipate potential revisions;
- Review and approve purchase requisitions;
- Ensure the Purchase Orders are issued in compliance with Project schedule and budget (or target);
- Liaise with the Supply Chain Manager and Procurement Services Manager to select project procurement strategies;
- Assure that changing market conditions are assessed, analyzed and communicated so that market opportunities may be realized;
- Investigate opportunities to consolidate corporate equipment / material requirements and coordinate with relevant Offshore subsidiaries;
- Proactively embraces and promotes the company’s HSE requirements and culture;
- Manages, motivates, trains, develops and supervises all local procurement;
- Supports local management with business strategies and new bid and project opportunities that require support from procurement;
- Proactively identifies, develops, qualifies and regularly meets with suppliers;
- Oversees the development of bidders list for projects to ensure proper coverage of all available vendor options for pricing requests;
- Responsible for purchase of material and services at or below estimate using procurement processes while maintaining consistency with schedule requirements.
- 15+ years of Procurement experience in progressively advancing roles, especially sourcing material on a global market;
- Some experience managing people and large projects;
- Offshore EPC Industry experience is preferred;
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, Technical / Engineering, Construction Management or related field (preferred).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai