About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Barrow Island
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Sr Project Engineer - Technical Projects
On belhalf of Chevron, a world leading integrated energy company, we are lookimg for a Senior Project Engineer for the ABU Technical Projects Team, you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of small Projects undertaken by the Technical Projects team.
- Steward and lead small capital projects including development and maintenance of cost estimates; cost, timeresource (CTRs); schedules; production of all engineering deliverables; stakeholder engagement and
alignment; management of change (MOCs); supporting site execution, retaining ownership through tohandover of the installation to Operations.
- Effectively manage and control change – maintain communication with cross-functional stakeholders Liaisewith Chevron engineers and designers and panel engineer contractor in developing solutions and site
- Develop and drive DSPs (Decision Support Packages) or KDSs (Key Decision Sheets), as needed, to gainapproval for small projects.
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent
- Extensive working experience with Oil & Gas industry required.
- Prior experience on the Gorgon facility being highly regarded.
- Significant facilities engineering project engineering experience.
- Experience delivering brownfields projects o increasing complexity in oil and gas industry utilising contractors.
- Experience in working with production and maintenance teams on brownfields project engineering scope.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results.
- Good general computing skills including excel required.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal (English language) communications skills areessential.
- Creative, pragmatic, open-minded thinking and can-do attitude are required to facilitate solutions.
- Collaboration, project management, multi-tasking
- Australian ful working rights
- 2 year contract
- Perth based role with some occasional Barrow Island visits
- Excellent office location and facilities
- Flexible work arrangents
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth