About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Sr. Offshore Construction Manager
- Directs and coordinates project activities.
- Reviews contract documents.
- Coordinates mobilization/demobilization of offshore resources.
- Resourcing requirements.
- Planning package.
- Project monitoring system.
- Provides resources and resolves problems.
- Safety & QA/QC plans.
- Supervises subordinate Engineers.
- Mobilization/Demobilization plan.
- Represents Client with third parties.
- Monitors contractor performance.
- Receives & authorizes payments.
- Final documentation & Lessons learned.
- Estimates Bids, Change orders and settlements.
- Staff development & motivation.
- Diversification proposals.
- Technological advances.
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
- B.Sc. Engineering.
- 14 years experience with proven offshore operations experience.
- Negotiating and influencing attributes.
- Commercial awareness and cost effectiveness.
- Good English communication skills.
- Report writing skills.
- High order of communication skills (both oral & written) & committed team player.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Natural decision maker & leader.
- Good knowledge in interacting.
- Superior knowledge of offshore operations, personnel & equipment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai