About this job
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Hyderabad
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Sr Manager / AGM - Land Legal
We’re hiring Sr Manager / AGM - Land Legal for one of our Leading MNC in Renewable energy to join their growing team. This position is based out in Hyderabad
- Handling of all legal matters for the company of land acquisition.
- Tracking of all land documents collection status.
- Coordination with state level land legal team, legal counsel for all documentation and legal due diligence of the land.
- Conducting title search and legal due diligence of project land in various states.
- Coordinate with external legal counsel and lenders legal counsel for title search report
- Examine public and private records, legal instruments pertaining to property titles, registered deeds and documents, revenue records, etc.
- Legal Scrutiny and legal audit of documents related to land and for other legal compliances
- Analyze the legal risk involved pertaining to the land acquisition and advise as to legal course of action to ensure the fulfilling of legal compliances with respect to the title clearance of land
- Discuss legal risk assessment with the management and suggest the measures need to be taken to mitigate the same
- Drafting of Memorandum of Understanding, sale/lease deeds, GPA, ATS, ATL, agreements, contracts and various other documents required for land acquisition and land legal etc.
- Execution of MOUs, agreements, contracts
- Ensuring land acquisition with all compliances
- Tracking of land acquisition process.
- Coordinate / resolve the legal issues and provide necessary legal support
- Co-ordinate and finalize the legal actions with panel advocates in legal matters, litigations, revenue matters and writ petitions
- Legal Research and study of different Acts, Case Laws, Regulations, guidelines, Government Policies resolutions.
- YOE: 12 to 16 Years
- Education qualification: LLB
- Excellent in‐depth knowledge of land documents, land due diligence and land acquisition process
- Knowledge of Land Revenue Acts/Guidelines etc.
- Good in various legal documents drafting.
- Strong communication skills to ensure effective participation with interdepartmental teams
- Must have worked in land legal/due diligence for Solar PV Projects / Wind Projects / any industrial projects
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai