About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Sr. Commissioning Coordinator
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Define, mobilize and manage the execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, performance test and handover to Asset Holder with due consideration to company core values, standards, specifications, regulations and industry best practices;
- Prepare overall commissioning plan, obtain approval in consultation with Asset Holder, coordinate schedule for equipment vendor’s presence/visits at site, on-job training to Asset Holder to assist in the commissioning of critical equipment and processes and guide the EPIC contractor in successful completion of responsibilities according to the contract;
- Responsible for witnessing and monitoring the pre-commissioning activities performed by the Contractor and approving all pre-commissioning dossiers, battery limit drawings, Ready for Commissioning Certificate (RFCC), Ready For Start Up (RFSU) and Hand Over certificates;
- Preparation of project specific pre-commissioning/commissioning procedures and reporting tools (including technical database when applicable, planning and punch list control, hand over checklists, interfaces, punch list, internal organization, and sign-off certificates);
- Supervision and reporting of commissioning execution activities to ensure that all technical and contractual information is properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by regulations and company procedures/ policies;
- Conduct reviews and provide the oversight of the various commissioning preparation tasks to be performed by the Contractor: Approve procedures, priorities, resources, schedule, etc.
- Ensure preparation, review and approval of CSU milestone, CSU budget/ estimate, initial CSU team, Pre-Start Up Safety Review and Equipment and/or Systems Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and Performance Test;
- Act as a focal point to coordinate, liaise and follow up with all relevant stakeholders (internal & external) to resolve complex site issues and review/approve Technical and/or Site Query for required modification as deemed necessary;
- Participate in FAT (where required);
- Anticipate simultaneous operations (SIMOPS) & construction activities in live plants by understanding the end user’s constraints/concerns to minimalize implications on project schedule and cost;
- Shall be the focal point for start-up and hydrocarbon-in activities;
- Participates and contributes in Qatari development programs.
- B.Sc. in an Engineering Discipline or a Diploma with extensive experience in commissioning of oil and gas projects.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in design, construction, commissioning and start-up of oil & gas processing plants and preferably offshore with EPIC contracting companies of which a minimum eight (8) years Commissioning Coordinator/Team Leader;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills;
- Relevant technical expertise. Multi-discipline engineering exposure with trouble-shooting and problem solving skills;
- Good IT and analytical skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai