About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Architecture & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: Solutions Architect
Brunel are partnered with one of the largest Iron Ore Miners in the world to deliver the best work opportunities for ICT & Engineering professionals within Australia. We are currently seeking a Solutions Architect to work on a contract basis across a major project.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be working with the wider architecture function of the company and be assigned to specific projects subject to your availability. Once assigned a project you will then be accountable to that specific project team with regular catchups scheduled with your architecture manager.
These projects often include ERP systems, operational technology, major infrastructure refreshes, major software implementations, tech migrations, data transformations and more. Successful candidates are often those with Subject Matter Expertise in either applications, infrastructure, communications, data or integration architecture, with some knowledge across the other areas.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and negotiation abilities
- Strong ability to drive continuous improvement and application of emerging technologies.
- Strong application and / or infrastructure and enterprise architecture framework knowledge (TOGAF, ArchiMate, UML, Cisco Architecture)
- Heavy exposure to applications and / or infrastructure architecture with large scale and diverse organisations.
- Ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders, in multiple regions / time zones
- Able to self-manage and multi-task on multiple initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or software engineering.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology projects with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
You will receive an industry leading daily rate throughout your contract, including regular meetings with Brunel to ensure all contract conditions are exceeding expectations.
Your initial contract will be for 12 months, with review to extend at the end of the initial period
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel are a specialist consultancy providing ICT & Technical staff to the mining, energy, infrastructure, and utilities industries. Choosing Brunel opens the door to increased exposure across your industry and the security of having multiple clients to work with following your initial assignment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT