About this job
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: Loganholme
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Site Manager
Brunel are partnering with a national builder that has offices across Australia, they are a leader in their field with a true reputation for quality work and a great culture.
This role will see the successful applicant working on civil and industrial builds $40M+ in value.
- $180k - $230k + super depending on experience
- Career progression encouraged with high tenure from Senior Staff and internal promotion preferred
- Initial project is an industrial build in the south western industrial corridor
- Strong future pipeline with strategic growth plans across the market
- Supervise and coordinate on-site construction activities, including subcontractors and trades.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations, company policies, and project specifications.
- Monitor project progress and ensure adherence to project timelines and budget constraints.
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with project stakeholders, including clients, engineers, architects, and internal team members.
- Implement efficient construction methodologies to optimize project delivery and resource utilization.
- Conduct regular site inspections and quality control to ensure work meets industry standards and client expectations.
- Develop and maintain detailed project documentation, reports, and records.
- 3+ years of experience working on commercial construction projects $10m+ (Industrial / Civil build experience preferred).
- QLD Site Supervisor license
- Trade qualification (desirable)
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Extensive knowledge of construction processes, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Relevant qualifications in construction management or related field.
You will be working with a company who:
- Have a deep understanding of the projects they deliver with a high rate of repeat clientele.
- Fully resource projects with necessary staff: Foreman, Site Engineers, Contracts Administrator, Project Managers etc.
- Have strong long-term working relationships with subcontractors.
- Are working towards long-term growth plans with project diversification and exciting future prospects.
- Prefer to promote from within and are happy to provide required training / professional development.
- Try to avoid weekend work where possible.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane