Site Installation Project Manager
Vacancy number • PUB406270
Join our client's team as a Site Installation Project Manager and be part of a major smart infrastructure endeavor in Melbourne, focusing on data center projects.
About this role
This role offers a chance to lead data center projects from start to finish while ensuring their success, customer satisfaction, and professional stakeholder management.
- Execute data center projects within defined requirements (budget, time, functionality).
- Ensure business success and customer satisfaction through professional stakeholder management.
- Coordinate installation personnel, service providers, and suppliers on-site for data center projects.
- Clarify technical issues with the Engineering Project Manager and customers on-site.
- Oversee site administration and adherence to guidelines, processes, and procedures in the context of data centers.
- Assume economic responsibility for data center projects, including calculating costs for suppliers.
- Represent the site in data center project decision-making committees.
- Coordinate contractors before and during data center project execution.
- Establish efficient methods for data center site control and reporting.
- Assess risks and opportunities at the data center construction site.
- Monitor compliance with standards, regulations, laws, quality, and EHS guidelines in the context of data centers.
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of MV and LV equipment for data center projects.
- Dealing with bulky electrical components
- Electricians License required.
- Familiarity with MV and LV Equipment.
- Experience with site management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have Full Australian working rights.
- Work with a global company
- Monday - Friday role site based
- Fantastic rate on offer dependent on experience
Please Note: Only applicants with current full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406270