About this job
- Industry: HR
- Area of expertise: Recruitment
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- Hours per week: 30
- Education level: Other
About this role: Site Coordinator
To support our employees placed with a key client in the Gunnedah Basin Brunel is looking for a Site Coordinator to work closely with our Account Manager.
What will you be doing once you get the job?
You will be our Robin (Site Coordinator) for our Batman (Account Manager). Working together as a dynamic duo to support out client, our employees on site, and Brunel's presence in the region.
There's never a dull moment for this role whether
- It's managing the administration requirements of our employees on site. or
- Working with new employees to get them started, or
- Finding solutions to the myriad of day to day issues as these happen
Some more detail
- Collating hours worked and submission to our payroll team, including resolving any discrepancies
- Managing camp and transport bookings
- Managing employee currency and compliance requirements
Working closely with our team
- Guiding our new starters through the onboarding process - medicals, training, 1st day at site
- Working with the Account Manager to solve the day to day issues that arise for members of our team
All of these tasks will need you to form strong relationships with team members of the client and suppliers of services
Who Are you?
- We have a huge impact on people's lives so you'll have a passion for working with people to help them succeed
- You're an admin guru whose good with systems and computers
- You're great at keeping track of and finishing the "To Do List"
- You are a problem solver who likes to find better ways of doing things
- You rise to a challenge and can cope with issues arising that need fixing and disrupt your plan for the day
- If you've worked in a high compliance workplace with operates this would be great
- If you have your Order 43 it would be even better!
What's in it for You?
- A very flexible hybrid working solution- from home or the client's site
- A fantastic entry point into the world of human resources
- Make a difference for people in our team
- We can work with you to find a part-time arrangement that works for you, your commitments and us
- We happy to talk about the right $ for the right person - $30-$35 per hour + super
- Join a great team that cares for each other
- Opportunities to grow your career over time
- Ideally you'll live close to Gunnedah or Narrabri
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Melania Platt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane