Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406628
- Perform Rotating Equipment engineering activities for Projects Engineering – Energy Efficiency Projects to execute key engineering activities ensuring that all activities comply with International standards, processes and Industry best practices to achieve project delivered to the highest quality standards.
- Provide constructability input to new plant/facility modification projects and drive for flawless projects execution/completion and ensure engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements
About this role
- Ensure Rotating Equipment engineering activities are conducted in accordance with International standards, regulatory requirements, project specifications and approved variations if any.
- Actively Lead/participate in Pre-FEED, FEED and EPC activities. Resolve engineering issues that may arise and communicate with the Project Execution Team. Ensure Project Objectives and strategies including Safety and Efficiency are achieved in the Project Development phase. Elevate issues to higher levels when necessary.
- Develop, update and amend various policies and procedures related to Projects Management Department as and when required in consultation with the Head of Projects Engineering and other team members.
- Evaluate all Projects under control to ensure Synergies are identified early in the Project Planning phase and Develop Value Improvement plan for projects under development. Support the engineering team of external organizations, entities appointed representatives to ensure engineering design addresses each companies’ expectations consistent with Project’s objectives.
- Evaluate complex tasks and provide appropriate recommendations to management on issues. Provide support to other disciplines and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks.
- Be familiar with all Project Philosophies and Procedures and ensure that these are applied to the specification, design and procurement of equipment’s.
- Ensures compliance with systems and processes including the Project Management System and maintains support and adoption of all processes. Prepare plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of projects.
- Monitors and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Party Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are constructed per the scope, meeting standards and specifications, within the time and project cost approved by the shareholders.
- Support other engineers in complex analyses and assignments and provides expertise to ensure completion of activities within schedule.
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Mechanical Engineering in the area of specialization
- 8 years’ experience in the area of specialization (Rotating Equipment, Package Equipment), within Oil and Gas industry, of which 3 years’ are in project management team role.
- Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
- Conversant with company, National and internationally accepted specifications.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 2 years, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chirag Bhatt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406628